- December (#431) - Forthcoming Books, interviews with Joan D.
Vinge and Paul Preuss, 1996 World Fantasy Awards, Van Gelder takes over F&SF
- November (#430) - 1996 Worldcon (L.A.con III) reports, interview
with Robert Silverberg ("Farewell to the Future"), Rusch leaving F&SF
- October (#429) - 1996 Hugo winners, interviews with Frederik Pohl
and Jack Williamson
- September (#428) - Forthcoming Books, interviews with Walter Jon Williams, Nicola Griffith.
- August (#427) - 1996 Locus Awards & poll results, HWA & ABA reports, interviews: Ray Bradbury & John Barnes, Leigh Richmond obit.;
- July (#426) - 1996 World Horror Convention, SF in Brazil, interviews: Michael Bishop, Patricia A. McKillip, obit/appreciations for Richard Evans;
- June (#425) - Nebula Weekend report, interviews: William Tenn, K.W. Jeter;
- May (#424) - International Conference on the Fantastic, 1995 Nebula Awards, interviews: Bruce Sterling, Sharon Shinn;
- April (#423) - obits/appreciations for H.L. Gold, Richard Powers, interviews with Stephen Baxter, Robert Holdstock;
- March (#422) - interviews with Kim Stanley Robinson & trio Kate Elliott, Melanie Rawn, Jennifer Roberson, obituaries/appreciations for Bob Shaw, Elsie Wollheim, G.C. Edmondson, Margaret St. Clair;
- February (#421) - 1995 in Review, interview with Alexander Jablokov, obit/appreciation for Walter M. Miller, Jr.;
- January (#420) - International SF reports, 1995 World Fantasy Convention report, interviews with C.J. Cherryh, Paul J. McAuley;
- December (#419) - 1995 World Fantasy Awards, interviews with Gwyneth Jones, Kevin J. Anderson, obits/appreciations of Kingsley Amis, reviews: Endymion, Dan Simmons; The Ganymede Club, Charles Sheffield.
- November (#418) - 1995 Worldcon (Intersection) reports, interviews: Samuel R. Delany, Brian Jacques, reviews: Evolution's Shore, Ian McDonald; Pollen, Jeff Noon;
- October (#417) - John Brunner in Memoriam, Hugo ceremony & voting, interview: Elizabeth Hand, reviews: Blade Runner 2, K.W. Jeter; The Bloody Red Baron, Kim Newman;