The June issue lists Forthcoming Books through March 1998, for both the US (1150 titles) and the UK. (The website features a sample of noteworthy forthcoming titles.)
Also in the issue:
- Interviews with Daniel Keyes and
- Coverage of the 1997 Nebula Awards Weekend, held in Kansas City, with lots of photos.
- Appreciations of Sam Moskowitz; obituaries of Lou Stathis, David P. Usher, Ingrid Zierhut, and James M. Carey.
- Gary K. Wolfe's contrast-and-compare review of The Year's Best Science Fiction: Fourteenth Annual Collection, edited by Gardner Dozois, and Year's Best SF 2, edited by David G. Hartwell.
- Additional reviews of Revelations, edited by Douglas E. Winter; Will Shetterly's Dogland; N. Lee Wood's Faraday's Orphans; George Foy's Contraband; Larry Niven's Destiny's Road; Thomas Tessier's Fog Heart; David Feintuch's The Still; Jane Yolen's Merlin; and many others, by Gary K. Wolfe, Faren Miller, Russell Letson, Edward Bryant, and Carolyn Cushman.
- Short fiction reviews of stories from the latest issues of F&SF, Interzone, Asimov's, Realms of Fantasy, Terra Incognita, On Spec, and Omni online, by Mark R. Kelly.