posted Wednesday 6 March 2013 @ 10:20 am PDT
- Green Thumb, Tom Cardamone (Lethe)
- The Survivors, Sean Eads (Lethe)
- Night Shadows: Queer Horror, Greg Herren & J.M. Redmann, eds. (Bold Strokes)
- Chocolatiers of the High Winds: A Gay Steampunk Romance, H.B. Kurtzwilde (Clasp)
- Beyond Binary: Genderqueer and Sexually Fluid Speculative Fiction, Brit Mandelo, ed. (Lethe)
- In the Now, Kelly Sinclair (Blue Feather)
- Heiresses of Russ 2012: the Year’s Best Lesbian Speculative Fiction, Connie Wilkins & Steve Berman, eds. (Lethe)
Titles of genre interest in other categories include Adaption by Malinda Lo (Little, Brown) and Every Day by David Levithan (Knopf) in LGBT Children’s/Young Adult; Dialectic of the Flesh by Roz Kaveney (A Midsummer Night’s Press) in Transgender Fiction; and Raising Hell: Demonic Gay Erotica edited by Todd Gregory (Bold Strokes) in Gay Erotica.
The awards will be presented at the 25th Annual Lambda Literary Awards Ceremony on June 3, 2013, in New York City.