posted by Karen Burnham at Friday 25 March 2011 @ 1:00 am BST
- In Salon Futura #7, Ken MacLeod writes on “SF and IR” (IR here meaning International Relations).
- An essay by Roundtable contributor Paul Graham Raven on the first essay in Northrop Frye’s Anatomy of Criticism. Thoughtful comments by Jonathan McCalmont and Paul Kincaid follow.
- Speaking of Jonathan, he reviews Gary K. Wolfe’s Evaporating Genres on Ruthless Culture.
- This is really cute: Good Night Dune. [via Don Riggs]
- Daniel Abraham wrestles with exoticism on his blog.
- On SFSignal, John H. Stevens approaches the idea of identifying a fictive novum for fantasy that’s related to Darko Suvin’s novum of science fiction.
- Charles Tan at the World SF blog has an interesting interview with Nick Mamatas, editor at Haikasoru.