Next -- Table-of-Contents
The Locus Index to Science Fiction: 2007
Previous -- Table-of-Contents
Intimate Relations with Strangers David Valentine Bernard (Simon & Schuster/Strebor 978-1-4165-4036-6, Sep 2007, $23.00, 244pp, hc) Near-future SF novel with possible supernatural elements. An American soldier in Africa ponders issues of time, reality, war, and love. The author also writes as D.V. Bernard.
Chance Fortune and the Outlaws Shane Berryhill (Tor/Starscape 978-0-7653-5354-2, Jan 2008, $5.99, 272pp, tp, cover by James Jean) [Chance Fortune] Reprint (Starscape 2006) young-adult fantasy, the first volume in The Adventures of Chance Fortune. This includes a Readers Guide.
Buffy, the Vampire Slayer: One Thing or Your Mother Kirsten Beyer (Simon Spotlight Entertainment 978-1-4169-3632-9, Jan 2008, $6.99, 231pp, pb) [Buffy, the Vampire Slayer] Novelization based on the TV show. Copyrighted by Twentieth Century Fox Film.
June 2508 James Bhumi (Outskirts Press 1-4327-0045-6, Jan 2007, $14.95, 333pp, tp) SF novel. A young man emigrates to Mars. Bhumi is a pseudonym. A first novel. This is a print-on-demand edition, available online at [www.June2508.com].
MechWarrior: Dark Age: Dragon Rising Ilsa J. Bick (Penguin/Roc 978-0-451-46141-4, Feb 2007, $6.99, 306pp, pb) [MechWarrior: Dark Age] Novelization, the 24th based on the computer game based on the Battletech roleplaying game. Copyrighted by WizKids.
MechWarrior: Dark Age: Pandoras Gambit Randall N. Bills (Penguin/Roc 978-0-451-46165-0, Aug 2007, $6.99, 292pp, pb) [MechWarrior: Dark Age] Novelization, the 27th based on the computer game based on the Battletech roleplaying game. Copyrighted by WizKids.
The Wanderers Tale David Bilsborough (Tor 978-0-7653-1867-1, Jul 2007, $24.95, 443pp, hc, cover by Fred Gambino) [Annals of Lindormyn] Epic fantasy novel, the first book in the Annals of Lindormyn. Bolldhe the Wanderer is one of a motley group of seven men recruited to stop the return of supernatural overlords out of legend. A first novel.
Final Impact John Birmingham (Ballantine Del Rey 978-0-345-45716-5, Feb 2007, $14.95, 345pp, tp, cover by Ben Perini) [Axis of Time] SF novel, third in the Axis of Time trilogy. First US edition (Pan Macmillan Australia 8/06).
Final Impact John Birmingham (SFBC #1227635, Feb 2007, $12.99, 345pp, hc, cover by Ben Perini) [Axis of Time] Reprint (Pan Macmillan Australia 2006) SF novel, third in the Axis of Time trilogy. This has ISBN 978-0-7394-7943-8; it lacks a price and has the SFBC number on the back jacket.
Final Impact John Birmingham (Ballantine Del Rey 978-0-345-45717-2, Jan 2008, $7.99, 399pp, pb, cover by Ben Perini) [Axis of Time] Reprint (Pan Macmillan Australia 2006) SF novel, third in the Axis of Time trilogy.
Belladonna Anne Bishop (Penguin/Roc 978-0-451-46126-1, Mar 2007, $23.95, 436pp, hc, cover by Larry Rostant) [Ephemera] Fantasy novel, the second book of Ephemera.
Daughter of the Blood Anne Bishop (Penguin/Roc 978-0-451-46148-3, Jun 2007, $14.00, 373pp, tp, cover by Larry Rostant) [Black Jewels] Reprint (Roc 1998) fantasy novel, book one of the Black Jewels trilogy.
Queen of the Darkness Anne Bishop (Penguin/Roc 978-0-451-46171-1, Oct 2007, $14.00, 402pp, tp, cover by Larry Rostant) [Black Jewels] Reprint (Roc 2000) fantasy novel, book three of the Black Jewels trilogy.
Sebastian Anne Bishop (Penguin/Roc 978-0-451-46096-7, Mar 2007, $7.99, 436pp, pb, cover by Larry Rostant) [Ephemera] Reprint (Roc 2006) fantasy novel, the first book of Ephemera.
Fiends of the Eastern Front David Bishop (BL Publishing/Black Flame US 978-1-84416-455-4, Mar 2007, $11.99, 751pp, tp) [Fiends of the Eastern Front] Omnibus of three novelizations in a trilogy based on 2000AD comics: Operation Vampyr (2005), The Blood Red Army (2006), and Twilight of the Dead (2006). This first US edition has the same ISBN as the Black Flame UK 2/07 edition, but only lists US and Canadian prices. Copyrighted by Rebellion A/S.
Fiends of the Rising Sun David Bishop (BL Publishing/Black Flame US 978-1-84416-494-3, Aug 2007, $7.99, 415pp, pb) [Fiends of the Eastern Front] Novelization based on the 2000 AD comic. Copyrighted by Rebellion A/S. This has the same ISBN as the simultaneous Black Flame UK edition, but only lists US and Canadian prices.
Nikolai Dante: From Russia with Lust David Bishop (BL Publishing/Black Flame US 978-1-84416-454-7, May 2007, $11.99, 766pp, tp, cover by Rachel Haupt) [Nikolai Dante] Omnibus of three novelization based on the 2000AD comic-book character: The Strangelove Gambit (2005), Imperial Black (2005), and Honour Be Damned! (2006). This first US edition has the same ISBN as the Black Flame UK (4/07) edition, but only lists US and Canadian prices. Copyrighted by Rebellion A/S.
Warhammer: A Murder in Marienburg David Bishop (BL Publishing/Black Flame US 978-1-84416-474-5, Jun 2007, $7.99, 413pp, pb, cover by Jeff Johnson) [Warhammer: Marienburg] Novelization based on the world of the roleplaying game. Copyrighted by Games Workshop. This first US edition has the same ISBN as the Black Flame UK (5/06) edition but gives only US and Canadian prices.
Airs Beneath the Moon Toby Bishop (Ace 0-441-01462-3, Jan 2007, $6.99, 326pp, pb, cover by Allen Douglas) [Horsemistress] Fantasy novel, the first in the Horsemistress saga. A farm girl accidentally bonds to a winged horse and has to go train with the aristocratic Horsemistresses. Bishop is a pen name for Louise Marley.
Ironside Holly Black (Simon & Schuster/McElderry 978-0-689-86820-7, May 2007, $16.99, 323pp, hc, cover by Sammy Yuen, Jr.) [Kaye] Young-adult contemporary fantasy, sequel to Tithe. The pixie changeling Kaye seeks her human counterpart in faerie, but ends up caught in court intrigues.
The Devil Inside Jenna Black (Bantam Spectra 978-0-553-59044-9, Dec 2007, $6.99, 307pp, pb) [Morgan Kingsley] Dark fantasy/paranormal romance novel. Exorcist Morgan Kingsley gets possessed by a handsome demon bent on leading a rebellion.
Secrets in the Shadows Jenna Black (Tor 978-0-765-35716-8, May 2007, $6.99, 293pp, pb) [Guardians of the Night] Vampire romance novel in the Guardians of the Night series.
Shadows on the Soul Jenna Black (Tor 978-0-7653-5717-5, Sep 2007, $6.99, 293pp, pb) [Guardians of the Night] Vampire romance novel in the Guardians of the Night series.
Black & White Malorie Blackman (Simon Pulse 978-1-4169-0017-7, Jan 2007, $7.99, 489pp, tp, cover by Ulla Puggaard) [Noughts and Crosses] Reprint (Doubleday UK 2001 as Naughts & Crosses) young-adult SF novel, the first in a series.
Knife Edge Malorie Blackman (Simon & Schuster 978-1-4169-0018-4, Jul 2007, $16.99, 362pp, hc, cover by Ulla Puggaard) [Noughts and Crosses] Young-adult SF novel, the second in a series set in an alternate world where pale-skinned naughts are discriminated against by the socially dominant dark-skinned crosses. First US edition (Doubleday UK 2/04); part was published for World Book Day as separate novella An Eye for an Eye (Corgi 2003).
Jimbo/The Education of Uncle Paul Algernon Blackwood (Stark House 978-1-933586-13-7, Feb 2007, $19.95, 287pp, tp, cover by Campbell Shepard) Omnibus of two fantasy novels: Jimbo (1909) and The Education of Uncle Paul (1909). Order from Stark House Press, 2200 O Street, Eureka CA 95501; 707-444-8768; [www.starkhousepress.com].
- 7 · A Very Wonderful Adventure · Mike Ashley · in
- 13 · Jimbo · n. Macmillan UK, 1909
- 121 · The Education of Uncle Paul [Uncle Paul #1] · n. Macmillan UK, 1909
Second Sight Gary Blackwood (Penguin/Speak 978-0-14-240747-9, Mar 2007, $6.99, 279pp, pb, cover by Greg Call) Reprint (Dutton 2005) young-adult alternate history fantasy about psychics real and fake and a plot to kill President Lincoln.
Sex and the Psychic Witch Annette Blair (Berkley Sensation 978-0-425-21663-7, Aug 2007, $6.99, 292pp, pb) [Cartwright triplets] Paranormal romance. Harmony Cartwrights psychometric powers lead her to a man with a haunted castle in Salem, Massachusetts.
The Sword-Edged Blonde Alex Bledsoe (Night Shade Books 978-1-59780-112-6, Oct 2007, $24.95, 232pp, hc, cover by Justin Sweet) Sword and sorcery fantasy/hard-boiled mystery novel. Private investigator Eddie LaCrosse investigates a missing princess. A first novel. Night Shade Books, 1423 33rd Ave., San Francisco CA 94122; [www.nightshadebooks.com].
Dangerous Angels: The Weetzie Bat Books Francesca Lia Block (HarperCollins/Cotler 978-0-06-440697-0, Jan 2007, $11.99, 478pp, tp, cover by Suza Scalora) [Weetzie Bat] Reissue (HarperTrophy 1998) omnibus of the five books in the young-adult quasi-fantasy series: Weetzie Bat (1989), Witch Baby (1991), Cherokee Bat and the Goat Boys (1992), Missing Angel Juan (1993), Baby Be-Bop (1995). This indicates a revised edition but no significant changes were noted.
Ruby Francesca Lia Block & Carmen Staton (Harper 978-0-06-084058-7, Jul 2007, $13.95, 209pp, tp) Reprint (HarperCollins 2006) fantasy novel.
Taken Edward Bloor (Random House/Knopf 978-0-375-83636-7, Oct 2007, $16.99, 247pp, hc) Young-adult near-future SF novel. Kidnapping has become a growth industry in 2036, but Charity Meyerss captors arent following the usual tactics.
Red Star Alexander Bogdanov (Indiana University Press 978-0-253-20317-5, Feb 2007, $19.95, 257pp, tp) Reissue (Indiana University Press 1984) collection of two novellas and a poem, translated by Charles Rougle from the Russian. Edited by Loren R. Graham & Richard Stites, with essays by each. Fourth printing. Available from Indiana University Press, 601 N. Morton St., Bloomington IN 47404; credit card orders 800-842-6796; [http://iupress.indiana.edu].
Immortality Kevin Bohacz (CPrompt 978-0-9791815-0-4, Mar 2007, $27.95, 562pp, hc) SF novel. Environmental disasters and disease threaten to wipe out humanity or transform it. This is copyrighted 2003, but did not appear until now. CPrompt, 8409 Pickwick Lane #118, Dallas TX 75225; [www.kbohacz.com].
Eberron: Bound by Iron Edward Bolme (Wizards of the Coast 978-0-7869-4264-0, Apr 2007, $6.99, 310pp, pb, cover by Michael Komarck) [Eberron: Inquisitives] Novelization based on the roleplaying game, the first volume in the Inquisitives series. Copyrighted by Wizards of the Coast.
Distant Worlds: Milestones in Planetary Exploration Peter Bond (Copernicus Books 978-0-387-40212-8, Feb 2007, $32.50, 325pp, hc) Associational non-fiction, a science book about the exploration of the Solar System, illustrated with the best NASA photos.
Dreams of Inan: A Kind of Peace Andy Boot (Abaddon Books US 1-905437-02-1, Apr 2007, $7.99, 302pp, pb, cover by Mark Harrison) [Dreams of Inan] Science fantasy novel, the first in a shared-world series about the planet Inan, where magic and technology mix. This first US edition is the Abaddon UK (2006) edition. Copyrighted by Rebellion.
The Book of Sand and Shakespeares Memory Jorge Luís Borges (Penguin Classics 978-0-14-310529-9, 2007, $14.00, xv+153pp, tp, cover by M. C. Escher) Reprint (Viking 1998 as part of Collected Fictions) omnibus of two collections, The Book of Sand (Emece 1975 as El Libro de Arena) and Shakespeares Memory (Emece 1983 as La memoria de Shakespeare). This has the notes and translation by Andrew Hurley from Collected Fictions, and Hurleys introduction from a 2001 edition of that collection.
Labyrinths Jorge Luís Borges (New Directions 978-0-8112-1699-9, May 2007, $13.95, 256 +xxiii, tp) Reprint (New Directions 1962) collection. This follows the 1964 augmented edition edited by Donald A. Yates & James E. Irby, but adds a new introduction by William Gibson.
The Gardeners Tale Bruce Boston (Sams Dot 978-1-933556-78-9, May 2007, $19.95, 273pp, tp, cover by Jan Lillehei) Dystopian SF novel about a man whose mind resists his societys conditioning by Gardeners. This is a signed, limited edition of 200. Sams Dot Publishing, PO Box 782, Cedar Rapids IA 52406-0782; [www.samsdotpublishing.com].
Night Smoke Bruce Boston & Marge Simon (Kelp Queen Press 978-0-9689934-6-0, Apr 2007, $18.00, 64pp, ph, cover by Marge Simon) Chapbook collection of 27 poems and vignettes, with color illustrations by Marge Simon. This is a limited edition of 300. Order from Kelp Queen Press, [http://kelpqueenpress.com].
- 3 · Conjuring Her Embrace · pm Star*Line v24 #3, 2001
- 5 · Lilith Revisited · pm
- 6 · Less Than Children in the Night · pm
- 9 · Ajax Redux · pm Strange Horizons (online) Mar 6, 2006
- 11 · Losing the Man in the Golden Helmet · pm
- 13 · A Little Night Smoke · pm Star*Line v24 #2, 2001
- 15 · The Last Hippie Chick · pm *
- 16 · Dark Drummer/White Snakes · pm
- 18 · Remembering the River Woman · pm
- 21 · Escaping Yuma Prison · pm
- 23 · Night Classes · pm Full Unit Hookup Win, 2004
- 24 · Dry Bar · pm
- 26 · When the Fat Lady Comes · pm
- 29 · And Still He Plays On · pm
- 30 · The Shellcrackers Reprieve · pm Star*Line
- 33 · Reunion on Mars · pm Dreams & Nightmares #62, 2002
- 38 · Counting the Cries · pm
- 40 · Asylum for Astronauts · pm EOTU Ezine Aug, 2001
- 42 · Harlequin Reversal · pp EOTU Ezine Apr, 2004
- 45 · Virtual Immortality · pm Dark Regions #15, 2001
- 46 · Where Have All the Comedians Gone? · pm Kaleidotrope #1, 2006
- 49 · Take Five on Centauri Three · pm Talebones Spr, 2001
- 51 · A Tale of Collaboration · pm Strange Horizons (online) Apr 2, 2001
- 53 · Escher in Love · Bruce Boston & Margaret Ballif Simon · pm Tales of the Unanticipated #26, 2005
- 54 · Unofficial Cultures · pm
- 55 · When the Beast Abides · pm
- 58 · We Are the Dark · vi Flashing the Dark, Sams Dot, 2006
The Aftermath Ben Bova (Tor 978-0-7653-0414-8, Aug 2007, $24.95, 396pp, hc, cover by Stephan Martiniere) [Grand Tour: Asteroid Wars] SF novel, the fourth in The Asteroid Wars subseries of the Grand Tour of the Solar System series.
The Aftermath Ben Bova (Audio Renaissance 978-1-4272-0106-5, Aug 2007, $44.95, audio bx, cover by Stephan Martiniere) [Grand Tour: Asteroid Wars] Audiobook edition of the Tor (2007) SF novel, the fourth in The Asteroid Wars subseries of the Grand Tour of the Solar System series. This is an unabridged 10-CD set, read by Emily Janice Card, Gabrielle de Cuire, Stephen Hoye, & Stefan Rudnicki.
The Green Trap Ben Bova (Tor 978-0-7653-4816-6, Nov 2007, $6.99, 354pp, pb) Reprint (Forge 2006) high-tech thriller. The discovery of a clean energy source sparks murder and intrigue.
The Sam Gunn Omnibus Ben Bova (Tor 978-0-765-31617-2, Feb 2007, $29.95, hc, cover by Vincent DiFate) [Sam Gunn] Omnibus/collection of 19 stories, plus bridging material, featuring the spacegoing con man/entrepreneur. Four stories were not previously collected; another two are new, and there is substantial new bridging material. This includes the collections Sam Gunn, Unlimited (1992) and Sam Gunn Forever (1998), with considerable reorganization and some revision of bridging material.
- 1 · Authors Preface · pr
- 5 · Selene City · lk
- 8 · The Sea of Clouds · lk
- 12 · The Supervisors Tale · lk
- 27 · The Hospital and the Bar · lk
- 33 · The Long Fall · ss Amazing Dec 91
- 56 · The Pelican Bar · lk
- 60 · The Audition · lk
- 66 · Diamond Sam · nv F&SF Nov 88
- 92 · Decisions, Decisions · lk
- 95 · Statement of Clark Griffith IV · lk
- 97 · Tourist Sam · na Analog Mar 98
- 152 · The Show Must Go On! · nv *
- 174 · Space Station Alpha · lk
- 179 · Isolation Area · nv F&SF Oct 84
- 205 · Lagrange Habitat Jefferson · lk
- 209 · Vacuum Cleaner · nv F&SF Jun 91
- 272 · Selene City · lk
- 274 · Armstrong Spaceport · lk
- 276 · Nursery Sam · nv Analog Jan 96
- 319 · Selene City · lk
- 320 · Statement of Juanita Carlotta Maria Rivera y Queveda · lk
- 322 · Sams War · na Analog Jul 94
- 392 · Habitat New Chicago · lk
- 393 · Grandfather Sam · ss *
- 413 · Solar News Offices, Selene City · lk
- 419 · Bridge Ship Golden Gate · lk
- 427 · Two Years Before the Mast · na *
- 493 · Bridge Ship Golden Gate · lk
- 500 · Asteroid Ceres · lk
- 504 · Space University · lk
- 507 · A Can of Worms · nv F&SF Nov 89
- 545 · Titan · lk
- 548 · Einstein [Einsteins Law] · ss Omni Jul 90
- 557 · Surprise, Surprise · lk
- 567 · Reviews · lk
- 570 · Torch Ship Hermes · lk
- 572 · Acts of God · ss Science Fiction Age May 95
- 628 · Torch Ship Hermes · lk
- 629 · Steven Achernar Wright · lk
- 631 · The Prudent Jurist · na Science Fiction Age Jan 97
- 686 · Pierre DArgent · lk
- 688 · Pikers Peek · nv Amazing Mar, 2005
- 727 · Zoilo Hashimoto · lk
- 728 · The Mark of Zorro · nv Amazing Sum 98
- 759 · The Maitre d · lk
- 761 · The Flying Dutchman · nv Analog Jun, 2003
- 797 · Disappearing Act · lk
- 801 · Takes Two to Tangle · nv Analog Oct, 2006
- 836 · Solar News Headquarters, Selene · lk
- 838 · Orchestra(ted) Sam · na *
The Sam Gunn Omnibus Ben Bova (SFBC #1232801, Mar 2007, $14.99, 704pp, hc, cover by Vincent Di Fate) [Sam Gunn] Reprint (Tor 2007) omnibus of 19 stories plus bridging material featuring the space-going con man, including stories collected in Sam Gunn, Unlimited (1992) and Sam Gunn Forever (1998). This is similar to the Tor edition, except it lacks a price and has the SFBC number on the back jacket.
Titan Ben Bova (Tor 978-0-765-34315-4, Mar 2007, $7.99, 418pp, pb, cover by John Harris) [Grand Tour] Reprint (Hodder & Stoughton 2006) SF novel in the Grand Tour of the Solar System series.
The Thief of Time John Boyne (St. Martins 0-312-35480-0, Mar 2007, $24.95, 376pp, hc) Fantasy novel. A 256-year-old man who never ages considers his past and the value of immortality without love. A Thomas Dunne book. First US edition (Weidenfeld & Nicholson 8/00).
Lorelei of the Red Mist: Planetary Romances Leigh Brackett (Haffner Press 978-1-893887-24-4, Dec 2007, $40.00, 471pp, hc, cover by Frank Kelly Freas) Collection of 12 SF stories of adventure on other worlds, one a collaboration with Ray Bradbury, who provides the foreword (originally published 1998 in the Readercon 10 souvenir book) and a poem about Brackett. This also includes an article by Brackett on writing SF. Introduction by Harry Turtledove. This includes the Kelly Freas illustrations for the 1953 reprint of the title story. Haffner Press, 5005 Crooks Rd, Suite 35, Royal Oak MI 48073-1239; add $5.00 postage; [firstname.lastname@example.org]; [www.haffnerpress.com].
- · Foreword · Ray Bradbury · fw
- · Introduction · Harry Turtledove · in
- · The Blue Behemoth · nv Planet Stories May 43
- · Thralls of the Endless Night · nv Planet Stories Fll 43
- · The Jewel of Bas [Mouse] · na Planet Stories Spr 44
- · The Veil of Astellar · nv Thrilling Wonder Stories Spr 44
- · Terror Out of Space · nv Planet Stories Sum 44
- · The Vanishing Venusians · nv Planet Stories Spr 45
- · Lorelei of the Red Mist · Leigh Brackett & Ray Bradbury · na Planet Stories Sum 46
- · The Moon That Vanished · nv Thrilling Wonder Stories Oct 48
- · The Beast-Jewel of Mars · nv Planet Stories Win 48
- · Quest of the Starhope · ss Thrilling Wonder Stories Apr 49
- · The Lake of the Gone Forever · nv Thrilling Wonder Stories Oct 49
- · The Dancing Girl of Ganymede · nv Thrilling Wonder Stories Feb 50
- · The Science-Fiction Field · ar Writers Digest Jul 44
Farewell Summer Ray Bradbury (Harper 978-0-06-113155-4, Nov 2007, $7.99, 198pp, pb) [Dandelion Wine] Reprint (Morrow 2006) fantasy novel, sequel to Dandelion Wine.
Match to Flame: The Fictional Path to Fahrenheit 451 Ray Bradbury (Gauntlet Press 1-887368-86-8, Jun 2007, $110.00, 484pp, hc, cover by Donn Albright) Collection of 16 stories that preceded and influenced Fahrenheit 451, some in draft form, with occasional commentary. Preface by Bradbury, foreword by Matheson, with correspondence between Bradbury and Matheson; introduction by William Touponce, and an essay by Jonathan Eller. This is a limited edition of 750, signed by Bradbury; a deluxe lettered edition of 52 ($400.00) signed by Matheson and Bradbury also includes facsimiles of letters and two stories, one previously unpublished. This is dated 2006, but did not appear until now.
- · Foreword · fw
- · Introduction · Richard Matheson · in
- · Historical and Critical Introduction · Bill Touponce · in *
- · Annotations · Jon Eller · ms *
- · Reincarnate · ss Dark Delicacies, ed. Del Howison & Jeff Gelb, Carroll & Graf, 2005
- · Pillar of Fire · nv Planet Stories Sum 48
- · The Library · ss
- · Bright Phoenix · ss F&SF May 63
- · Tiger Tiger, Burning Bright · ss *; facsimile: working title for early draft of Bright Phoenix, with handwritten corrections.
- · The Mad Wizards of Mars · ss Macleans Sep 15 49
- · Carnival of Madness · ss Thrilling Wonder Stories Apr 50
- · The Mechanical Hound · uw *; facsimile fragment.
- · The Bonfire · ss Torquasian Times Win 50/51
- · The Bonfire · ss *; facsimile, first draft, with handwritten corrections.
- · Cricket on the Hearth · ss One More for the Road, Morrow, 2002
- · Cricket on the Hearth · ss *; facsimile.
- · Ray Bradburys 1st Publisher Article: Blue and White Daily, 1938 · ar Blue and White Daily, 1938
- · The Pedestrian · ss The Reporter Aug 7 51
- · The Garbage Collector · ss The Nation Oct 53
- · The Smile · ss Fantastic Sum 52
- · When Ignorant Armies Clash · na *
- · Long After Midnight · na *
- · The Fireman · na Galaxy Feb 51
- · Lettered Edition Only
- · various letters · lt
- · The Castle · ss Match to Flame: The Fictional Path to Fahrenheit 451, Lettered Edition, Gauntlet Press, 2007; facsimile.
- · Search for a Stranger · ss Match to Flame: The Fictional Path to Fahrenheit 451, Lettered Edition, Gauntlet Press, 2007