Next -- Table-of-Contents
The Locus Index to Science Fiction: 2007
Previous -- Table-of-Contents
Best Short Novels: 2007 ed. Jonathan Strahan (SFBC #1230075, Jun 2007, $12.99, 524+xiv, hc, cover by Stephan Martiniere) Years Best anthology of eight novellas published in 2006, with a discussion of the year by Strahan. Authors include Kage Baker, Robert Reed, and Cory Doctorow. This has ISBN 978-1-58288-267-3, lacks a price, and has the SFBC number on the back jacket.
- xi · Introduction · Jonathan Strahan · in
- 1 · Where the Golden Apples Grow · Kage Baker · na Escape from Earth: New Adventures in Space, ed. Jack Dann & Gardner Dozois, SFBC, 2006
- 64 · A Billion Eves · Robert Reed · na Asimovs Oct/Nov, 2006
- 130 · The Voyage of Night Shining White · Chris Roberson · na PS Publishing, 2006 [Celestial Empire]
- 203 · Julian: A Christmas Story · Robert Charles Wilson · na PS Publishing, 2006
- 260 · The Lineaments of Gratified Desire · Ysabeau S. Wilce · na F&SF Jul, 2006
- 314 · Lord Wearys Empire [Will] · Michael Swanwick · na Asimovs Dec, 2006
- 367 · After the Siege · Cory Doctorow · na Infinite Matrix (online) Jan 8, 2007; first published in Russian in Elsi, Summer 2006.
- 427 · Botch Town · Jeffrey Ford · na The Empire of Ice Cream, Golden Gryphon Press, 2006
Eclipse One ed. Jonathan Strahan (Night Shade Books 978-1-59780-117-1, Oct 2007, $14.95, 263pp, tp, cover by Michael Whelan) Original anthology of 15 stories, the first in a series. Authors include Bruce Sterling, Garth Nix, Peter S. Beagle, and Terry Dowling. Night Shade Books, 1423 33rd San Francisco CA 94122; 415-759-8901; [email@example.com]; [www.nightshadebooks.com].
Eidolon ed. Jonathan Strahan & Jeremy G. Byrne (Wildside Press/Prime Books 0-8095-6234-0, Jan 2007, $12.95, 285+x, tp, cover by Shaun Tan) Original anthology of 17 stories. Authors include Lucy Sussex, Margo Lanagan, Eleanor Arnason, and Jeff VanderMeer. First US edition (Eidolon Books 2006 as Eidolon I). A print-on-demand edition, available online at [www.prime-books.com] or from Wildside Press, 9710 Traville Gateway Dr. #234, Rockville MD 20850.
A Brief History of the Future Oona Strathern (Carroll & Graf 978-0-78671-904-4, Mar 2007, $15.95, 322pp, tp) Associational non-fiction about ways we try to predict the future and the rise of futurists from science fiction. Simultaneous with the Constable & Robinson UK edition.
Sides Peter Straub (CD Publications 978-1-58767-165-4, Aug 2007, $25.00, 310pp, hc, cover by Marni Horwitz) Non-fiction collection of 35 non-fiction pieces including introductions, afterwords, essays, a speech, and commentaries on Straubs work by his alter ego, Putney Tyson Ridge. A signed, slipcased limited edition of 350 ($50.00) and traycased lettered edition of 52 ($200.00) are also available. Cemetery Dance Publications, 132-B Industry Lane, Unit #7, Forest Hill MD 21050; [www.cemeterydance.com].
The Awakened City Victoria Strauss (HarperCollins/Eos 978-0-06-124283-0, Jun 2007, $14.95, 449pp, tp, cover by Mark Harrison) [Burning Land] Reprint (Eos 2006) fantasy novel, sequel to The Burning Land.
Grimoire: Tracked by Terror Brad Strickland (Penguin/Dial 978-0-8037-3061-8, Oct 2007, $15.99, 182pp, hc, cover by Brandon Dorman) [Grimoire] Young-adult fantasy novel, second in the Grimoire trilogy. Jarvey and Betsy are lost in the many worlds held within a magical book.
The Calling Paul M. Strickler (Black Castle Entertainment 1-4276-0655-2, Sep 2006, $15.00, 538pp, tp) Reprint (Crystal Dreams Publishing 2006, not seen) horror novel. A familys new house in Michigan comes with a sinister past. Second printing. Black Castle Entertainment, PO Box 888184, Grand Rapids MI 49588-8184; [www.horrorplace.com].
2012 Whitley Strieber (Tor 978-0-7653-1896-1, Sep 2007, $24.95, 319pp, hc) [War for Souls] Thriller of the Mayan astronomical end of the world and an alien presence. The first book in The War for Souls series?
The Grays Whitley Strieber (Tor/Forge 978-0-7653-5259-0, Jun 2007, $7.99, 371pp, pb) Reprint (Tor 2006) SF novel of aliens among us.
The Clan Corporate Charles Stross (Tor 978-0-7653-4822-7, Sep 2007, $6.99, 300pp, pb, cover by Paul Youll) [Merchant Princes] Reprint (Tor 2006) fantasy/steampunk novel, third book of The Merchant Princes.
Glasshouse Charles Stross (Ace 978-0-441-01508-5, Jul 2007, $7.99, 333pp, pb) [Accelerando] Reprint (Ace 2006) standalone SF novel set in the same universe as Accelerando. A Hugo nominee.
Halting State Charles Stross (Ace 978-0-441-01498-0, Oct 2007, $24.95, 351pp, hc, cover by Sophie Toulouse) Near-future SF novel. Edinburgh police Sergeant Sue Smith has to investigate a bank robbery in a virtual reality fantasy world.
The Merchants War Charles Stross (Tor 978-0-7653-1671-4, Oct 2007, $24.95, 336pp, hc, cover by Paul Youll) [Merchant Princes] Fantasy/steampunk novel, fourth book of The Merchant Princes series.
Missile Gap Charles Stross (Subterranean Press 978-1-59606-058-6, Jan 2007, $35.00, 99pp, hc, cover by J. K. Potter) SF novella, originally published in anthology One Million Years AD, of a 1976 in which the Earth has been flat since the Cuban war in 1962. Illustrated by J.K. Potter. This is an unsigned second printing, but was not seen previously; the signed edition of 1,000 is sold out, but a traycased, lettered edition of 26 ($150.00) is still available. Subterranean Press, PO Box 190106, Burton MI 48519; [www.subterraneanpress.com].
The Nail and the Oracle: The Complete Stories of Theodore Sturgeon, Volume XI Theodore Sturgeon (North Atlantic 1-55643-661-0, Jul 2007, $35.00, xxxii+256pp, hc) Collection of 12 stories. Foreword by Harlan Ellison®, who collaborated on one of the stories. This volume covers work written from 1957 to 1970. Edited and with extensive story notes by Paul Williams. North Atlantic Books, 1435 Fourth St., Berkeley CA 94710; [www.northatlanticbooks.com].
- · Editors Note · Paul Williams · pr
- ix · Abiding with Sturgeon: Mistral in the Bijou · Harlan Ellison · ar Interzone Jun, 2007 [Theodore Sturgeon]; revised.
- 1 · Ride In, Ride Out · Theodore Sturgeon & Don Ward · nv Sturgeons West, Doubleday, 1973
- 25 · Assault and Little Sister · ss Mike Shayne Mystery Magazine Jul 61
- 43 · When You Care, When You Love · nv F&SF Sep 62
- 85 · Holdup à la Carte · ss EQMM Feb 64
- 95 · How to Forget Baseball · nv Sports Illustrated Dec 21 64
- 117 · The Nail and the Oracle · nv Playboy Oct 65
- 137 · If All Men Were Brothers, Would You Let One Marry Your Sister? · na Dangerous Visions, ed. Harlan Ellison, Garden City, NY: Doubleday, 1967
- 181 · Runesmith · Harlan Ellison & Theodore Sturgeon · ss F&SF May 70
- 199 · Jorrys Gap · ss Adam Oct 69
- 211 · Brownshoes · ss Adam May 69
- 223 · It Was NothingReally! · ss Knight Nov 69
- 237 · Take Care of Joey · ss Knight Jan 71
- 247 · Story Notes · Paul Williams · bi
The Theodore Sturgeon Audioplays: Mr. Costello, Hero/The Stars Are the Styx Theodore Sturgeon (Wildside Press, Dec 2007, $14.99, unpaginated, CD, cover by Antony McAulay) Audio CD collection of two audioplays adapted from stories by Sturgeon, originally aired in 1956 as part of the SF radio series X Minus One. Wildside Press, 9710 Traville Gateway Dr. #234, Rockville MD 20850; [www.wildsidepress.com].
DragonLance: The New Adventures: Warriors Blood Stephen D. Sullivan (Wizards of the Coast/Mirrorstone 978-0-7869-4300-5, May 2007, $5.99, 244pp, tp, cover by Vinod Rams) [DragonLance: The New Adventures: Goodlund] Young-adult novelization based on the world roleplaying game, second in the Goodlund trilogy. Copyrighted by Wizards of the Coast.
DragonLance: The New Adventures: Warriors Bones Stephen D. Sullivan (Wizards of the Coast/Mirrorstone 978-0-7869-4268-8, Nov 2007, $5.99, 243pp, tp, cover by Vinod Rams) [DragonLance: The New Adventures: Goodlund] Young-adult novelization based on the world roleplaying game, second in the Goodlund trilogy. Copyrighted by Wizards of the Coast.
Pirates of the Blue Kingdoms ed. Stephen D. Sullivan & Jean Rabe (Popcorn Press 978-1-4276-1088-1, Jun 2007, $18.95, 263pp, tp) Original shared-world anthology of 14 stories and three poems set in Sullivan & Rabes water world. Authors include Robert E. Vardeman, J. Robert King, and James M. Ward. Popcorn Press, PO Box 12, Elkhorn WI 53121; [www.popcornpress.com].
The Tree Shepherds Daughter Gillian Summers (Llewellyn/Flux 978-0-7387-1081-5, Sep 2007, $9.95, 331pp, tp, cover by Derek Lea) [Faire Folk] Young-adult contemporary fantasy novel, book one of the Faire Folk trilogy. Kelly moves in with her Renaissance fair following father, and discovers elves along with medieval geeks.
Lucinda, Darkly Sunny (Berkley 978-0-425-21464-0, Aug 2007, $14.00, 277pp, tp) [Monere: Demon Princess Chronicles] Dark fantasy romance, the first in the Demon Princess Chronicles of the Monère. Lucinda, daughter of the High Lord of Hell, becomes interested in an outcast Monère warrior.
Mona Lisa Blossoming Sunny (Berkley 978-0-425-21433-6, Feb 2007, $14.00, 246pp, tp) [Monere] Erotic dark fantasy romance of the Monère. Sequel to Mona Lisa Awakening. Mona Lisa takes her place as Queen of the Monère in Louisiana, despite being half human.
Shadow Falling Tui T. Sutherland (HarperCollins/Eos 978-0-06-085146-0, Oct 2007, $16.99, 356pp, hc, cover by Diana Sudyka) [Avatars] Young-adult fantasy, the second book of the Avatars series about five teens in a deserted post-apocalyptic 2087 who discover they are avatars of gods and must fight to the death.
So This Is How it Ends Tui T. Sutherland (HarperCollins/Eos 978-0-06-075029-9, Oct 2007, $6.99, 480pp, tp, cover by Tara McPherson) [Avatars] Reprint (Eos 2006) young-adult fantasy, the first book of the Avatars series.
The Fisherman David A. Sutton (Gothic Press 0-913045-15-2, Aug 2007, $6.00, 40pp, ph, cover by Marge Simon) Chapbook fantasy story. Order from Gothic Press, 2272 Quail Oak, Baton Rouge LA 70808-9023; [www.gothicpress.com].
Birthday Koji Suzuki (Vertical 978-1-932234-82-4, Sep 2007, $13.95, 216pp, tp, cover by Chip Kidd) Reprint (Vertical 2006) collection of three stories following female characters from the Ring trilogy. Translated by Glynne Walley from the Japanese Baasudei (Kadokawa Shoten 1999).
Tin God Terese Svoboda (University of Nebraska Press 0-8032-4331-6, Mar 2006, $24.95, 179pp, hc) Fantasy/magic realism novel. God is a Spanish explorer, then centuries later a Nebraska farm woman. Order from University of Nebraska Press, 1111 Lincoln Mall, Lincoln NE 68588-0630; 800-755-1105; [firstname.lastname@example.org]; [www.bisonbooks.com].
Dangerous Offspring Steph Swainston (HarperCollins/Eos 978-0-06-075389-4, Jul 2007, $13.95, 325pp, tp, cover by Christophe Sivet) [Castle] Fantasy novel, third in the Castle series begun in No Present Like Time. This is the first US edition (Gollancz 4/07 as The Modern World).
Warhammer 40,000: The Horus Heresy: The Flight of the Eisenstein James Swallow (BL Publishing/Black Library US 978-1-84416-459-2, Apr 2007, $7.99, 407pp, pb, cover by Neil Roberts) [Warhammer 40,000: Horus Heresy] Novelization based on the world of the roleplaying game. Copyrighted by Games Workshop. This first US edition has the same ISBN as the Black Library UK (3/07) edition but gives only US and Canadian prices.
The Bone Whistle Eva Swan (Wildside Press/Juno Books 978-0-8095-5792-9, Feb 2007, $12.95, 201pp, tp, cover by Timothy Lantz) Paranormal romance novel. Darly discovers her dead father was a wanaghi, a Native American spirit, and decides to go into his world to find him. Swan is a pen name for Erzebet Yellowboy. Wildside Press/Juno Books, 9710 Traville Gateway Dr. #234, Rockville MD 20850; [www.juno-books.com].
Three Bags Full Leonie Swann (Doubleday/Flying Dolphin Press 978-0-385-52111-6, Jun 2007, $22.95, 343pp, hc) Fantasy mystery. Sheep investigate the murder of their shepherd. Translated by Anthea Bell from the German Glenkill (Goldmann 2005). A first novel. First US edition (Doubleday UK 2006). This indicates fourth printing, but was not seen previously.
The Dog Said Bow-Wow Michael Swanwick (Tachyon Publications 978-1-892391-52-0, Sep 2007, $14.95, 296pp, tp) Collection of 16 stories, one original. Introduction by Terry Bisson. Tachyon Publications, 1459 18th St. #139, San Francisco CA 94107; [www.tachyonpublications.com].
- · Introduction · Terry Bisson · in *
- · Hello, Said the Stick · vi Analog Mar, 2002
- · The Dog Said Bow-Wow [Surplus & Darger] · ss Asimovs Oct/Nov, 2001
- · Slow Life · nv Analog Dec, 2002
- · Triceratops Summer · ss Amazon.com website Aug 19, 2005
- · Tin Marsh · ss Asimovs Aug, 2006
- · An Episode of Stardust · ss Asimovs Jan, 2006
- · The Skysailors Tale · ss *
- · Legions in Time · nv Asimovs Apr, 2003
- · The Little Cat Laughed to See Such Sport [Surplus & Darger] · ss Asimovs Oct/Nov, 2002
- · The Bordello in Faerie · ss Postscripts Aut, 2006; illus. David Kendall
- · The Last Geek · ss Crossroads: Tales of the Southern Literary Fantastic, ed. Brett Cox & Andy Duncan, Tor, 2004
- · Girls and Boys, Come Out to Play · nv Asimovs Jul, 2005
- · A Great Day for Brontosaurs · ss Asimovs May, 2002
- · Dirty Little War · ss In the Shadow of the Wall, ed. Byron R. Tetrick, Cumberland House, 2002
- · A Small Room in Koboldtown · ss Asimovs Apr/May, 2007
- · Urdumheim [Dragons of Babel] · nv F&SF Oct/Nov, 2007
The Dragons of Babel Michael Swanwick (Tor 978-0-7653-1950-0, Jan 2008, $25.95, 318pp, hc, cover by Stephan Martiniere) [Iron Dragons Daughter] Fantasy novel set in the world of The Iron Dragons Daughter. A war-dragon crashes in a rural area of Faerie, setting young Will on a series of adventures.
What Can Be Saved from the Wreckage?: James Branch Cabell in the Twenty-first Century Michael Swanwick (Temporary Culture 978-0-9764660-3-1, Nov 2007, $15.00, 51+vii, tp) Non-fiction, a critical essay exploring Cabells work. Includes notes and bibliography. Preface by Barry Humphries (AKA Dame Edna). A hand bound, limited edition of 17, each with a leaf signed by Cabell, is available only by subscription. Available from Temporary Culture, PO Box 43072, Upper Montclair NJ 07043-0072; [email@example.com]; add $5.00 shipping. [James Branch Cabell]
The Silences of Home Caitlin Sweet (Penguin Canada 0-14-301681-4, Apr 2006, C$24.00, 482pp, tp, cover by Martin Gould) [Telling of Stars] Fantasy novel, prequel to A Telling of Stars. This is dated 2005, but not seen until now.
Damsel Under Stress Shanna Swendson (Ballantine 978-0-345-49292-0, May 2007, $12.95, 306pp, tp, cover by Nina Berkson) [Katie Chandler] Chick-lit fantasy novel, the third in a series begun in Enchanted, Inc., about Katie Chandler and her job at Magic, Spells, and Illusions, Inc. Katie gets an inept fairy godmother.
Blood & Rust S. A. Swiniarski (DAW 978-0-7564-0416-1, Mar 2007, $7.99, 632pp, pb) [Cleveland Undead] Omnibus of two dark fantasy novels about the Cleveland Undead: Raven (1996) and The Flesh, the Blood, and the Fire (1998). Swiniarski also writes SF as S. Andrew Swann.
- 1 · Raven · n. New York: DAW, 1996
- 275 · The Flesh, the Blood, and the Fire · n. New York: DAW, 1998
Black Prometheus: A Critical Study of Karl Edward Wagner ed. Benjamin Szumskyj (Gothic Press 0-913045-14-4, Jan 2007, $15.00, 75pp, ph, cover by John F. Mayer) Chapbook non-fiction gathering of seven critical essays. Authors include James Reasoner, Darrell Schweitzer, and Wagner himself. Foreword by John F. Mayer; introduction by Szumskyj. Order from Gothic Press, 1701 Lobdell Ave. No. 32, Baton Rouge LA 70806-8242; [www.gothicpress.com].
Fritz Leiber: Critical Essays ed. Benjamin Szumskyj (McFarland 978-0-7864-2972-1, Jan 2008, $35.00, 207pp, tp) Non-fiction, a gathering of 11 critical essays on Leibers work. Authors include Justin Leiber, S.T. Joshi, and Bruce Byfield. Foreword by John Pelan. This includes an index. McFarland, Box 611, Jefferson NC 28640; 800-253-2187; [www.mcfarlandpub.com]. [Fritz Leiber]
The Dybbuk in Love Sonya Taaffe (Wildside Press/Prime Books 0-8095-5077-6, Jun 2005, $8.00, 44pp, tp, cover by Anselm Feuerbach) Fantasy novelette. This is dated 2005, but not seen until now. A print-on-demand edition, available online at [www.primebooks.com], or from Prime Books, 9710 Traville Gateway Dr. #234, Rockville MD 20850.
The Art of Bryan Talbot Bryan Talbot (NBM 978-1-56163-512-2, Dec 2007, $19.95, 96pp, tp, cover by Bryan Talbot) Art book, a collection of work from the comics artist. Introduction by Neil Gaiman.
The Arrival Shaun Tan (Hachette Childrens Books Australia/Lothian 0-7344-0694-0, Oct 2006, A$39.95, unpaginated, hc, cover by Shaun Tan) Art/picture book.
The Arrival Shaun Tan (Scholastic/Levine 978-0-439-89529-3, Oct 2007, $19.99, unpaginated, hc, cover by Shaun Tan) Art/picture book, a complete story without any words about immigration in a surrealistic world something like Manhattan in the early 20th-century. First US edition (Lothian 2006).
Kings Blood Judith Tarr (Penguin/Roc 978-0-451-46136-0, Feb 2007, $7.99, 372pp, pb) [William the Conqueror] Reprint (Roc 2005) historical novel with fantasy elements, sequel to Rite of Conquest in the William the Conqueror series.
The Shadowmancer Returns: The Curse of Salamander Street G. P. Taylor (Penguin/Putnam 978-0-399-24346-2, May 2007, $17.99, 240pp, hc) [Shadowmancer] Young-adult dark fantasy, fourth in the series begun in Shadowmancer. Kate and Thomas head to London for a new start. First US edition (Faber & Faber 9/06 as The Curse of Salamander Street).
The Shadowmancer Returns: The Curse of Salamander Street G. P. Taylor (Strang Communications/Realms 978-1-59979-084-8, May 2007, $17.99, 236pp, hc) [Shadowmancer] Young-adult dark fantasy, fourth in the series begun in Shadowmancer. Kate and Thomas head to London for a new start. This is a special, slightly altered/expurgated text, copublished by Christian publisher Strang Communications and Penguin Group (USA), simultaneous with the Putnam first US edition (Faber & Faber 9/06 as The Curse of Salamander Street). The dustjacket lacks the foil on the Putnam version, and there is an extra personal message from the author starting, As a committed Evangelical Christian....
Tersias the Oracle G. P. Taylor (Penguin/Firebird 978-0-14-240846-9, May 2007, $8.99, 262pp, tp, cover by Cliff Nielsen) Reprint (Faber & Faber 2005 as Tersias) young-adult dark fantasy.
Crimson Fire Holly Taylor (Medallion Press 978-1-933836-034, Jun 2007, $14.99, 546pp, tp) [Dreamers Cycle] Fantasy novel, second in The Dreamers Cycle after Night Birds Reign. Gwydion the Dreamer and Rhiannon of Kymru go undercover in Corania in the household of the strangely familiar Warleader, Havgan.
The Apocalypse Reader ed. Justin Taylor (Thunders Mouth 978-1-56025-959-6, Jun 2007, $15.95, 318+svi, tp) Anthology of 34 stories, nine original, about the end of the world. Authors include H.P. Lovecraft, Kelly Link, H.G. Wells, and Michael Moorcock.
- xi · Acknowledgments · Misc. · ms *
- xiii · Introduction · Justin Taylor · ss *
- 1 · Nyarlathotep · H. P. Lovecraft · pp The United Amateur Nov 20
- 5 · The Apocalypse Commentary of Bob Paisner · Rick Moody · ss *
- 27 · Sweethearts · Stacey Levine · ss *
- 31 · Fraise, Menthe, et Poivre 1978 · Jared Hohl · ss *
- 43 · What Is It When God Speaks? · Diane Williams · ss *
- 45 · Kraftmark · Matthew Derby · ss *
- 58 · The Hook · Shelley Jackson · ss *
- 67 · Sixteen Small Apocalypses · Lucy Corin · ss *
- 78 · The Last Man · Adam Nemett · ss *
- 82 · Earths Holocaust · Nathaniel Hawthorne · ss Grahams Ladys and Gentlemans Magazine May, 1844
- 102 · I Always Go to Particular Places · Gary Lutz & Deb Olin Unferth · ss *
- 106 · An Accounting · Brian Evenson · ss ParaSpheres: Extending Beyond the Spheres of Literary and Genre Fiction: Fabulist and New Wave Fabulist Stories, ed. Rusty Morrison & Ken Keegan, Omnidawn Publishing, 2006
- 118 · Square of the Sun · Robert Bradley · ss *
- 123 · The End · Josip Novakovich · ss
- 143 · Some Approaches to the Problem of the Shortage of Time [Where Does the Time Go?] · Ursula K. Le Guin · fa Omni Oct 79
- 148 · Think Warm Thoughts · Allison Whittenberg · ss *
- 149 · The Ash Gray Proclamation · Dennis Cooper · ss *
- 177 · Pole Shift · Justin Taylor · ss *
- 179 · Miss Kansas on Judgment Day · Kelly Link · ss Lady Churchills Rosebud Wristlet Spr/Sum 99
- 187 · The Star · H. G. Wells · ss The Graphic Christmas, 1897
- 198 · When We Went to See the End of the World by Dawnie Morningside, age 11¼ · Neil Gaiman · ss Smoke and Mirrors, Avon, 1998
- 204 · I am I Dont Know What I am and you are Afraid of me and so am I · Tao Lin · ss *
- 206 · The EscapeA Tale of 1755 · Grace Aguilar · ss
- 231 · So We Are Very Concerned · Elliott David · ss *
- 233 · Gigantic · Steve Aylett · ss Disco 2000, ed. Sarah Champion, Sceptre, 1998
- 243 · The End of the Future · Colette Phair · ss *
- 254 · Crossing into Cambodia · Michael Moorcock · ss Twenty Houses of the Zodiac, ed. Maxim Jakubowski, London: NEL, 1979
- 272 · 80s Lilies · Terese Svoboda · ss *
- 276 · These Zombies are not a Metaphor · Jeff Goldberg · ss *
- 279 · The Rapid Advance of Sorrow · Theodora Goss · ss Lady Churchills Rosebud Wristlet #11, 2002
- 286 · The Conversation of Eiros and Charmion · Edgar Allan Poe · ss Burtons Gentlemens Magazine Dec, 1839
- 292 · Apoca ca lyp se: A Dip tych · Joyce Carol Oates · pp Dark Horizons Spr, 2007
- 300 · After All · Carol Emshwiller · ss Report to the Mens Club and other stories, Small Beer Press, 2002
- 307 · Save Me from the Pious and the Vengeful · Lynne Tillman · ss *
- 310 · Contributors · Misc. · bg *
- 316 · Permissions · Misc. · ms *